Thursday, April 16, 2009

Yes were moving again

But just to the other side of town, and its only for 5 months. Im taking a position with the Coconino Parks and Recreation as the Stables Manager/ Events Coordinator. Which means I manage the overnight stables, and help with the Equestrian Events at the Park. This position requires us to live onsite in an apt. But I get to bring the farm family, all but the chickens. So I posted an add for a Chicken Sitter on Craigslist, and low and behold I got one. She lives nearby the Park, so I can visit them regularly. Then I will be able to take them back in October when the position ends. We hope to be out of Flagstaff with Aarons job by then and moving somewhere warmer in the winter. My horses and myself have had enough of these aweful Flagstaff winters. And we would like to ride more than 3 months out of the year. So congrats to us, we are so excited for this new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment